Software interface for eSMART control gears.
iSOFT is a tool that allows:
- Create templates or configuration files that are used to configure the programmable equipment. During the creation of the templates, no connection to the iProgrammer or the equipment is needed.
- Configure the devices by recording templates on them. The units can be configured individually or in groups of up to 64 units.
- Read the internal memory of the devices, in order to determine their current configuration. It is possible to create a template from the data stored on the device. This template can be used to configure other devices.
- Monitor parameters registered in the devices (measurements of temperature, voltages, current, operating hours counters, incidents and event logs, etc.).
- Send DALI commands from a specific windows.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 y Windows 10.
- Minimum screen resolution 1366x768px.
DOWNLOAD iSOFT PROGRAMME: http://www.elt.es/en/download-isoft-software