ELT has carried out several tasks to improve our proprietary iSOFT configuration software. Thanks to this update, the tool can now programme drivers via the DALI 2 protocol.
The main improvements implemented in this new version are as follows:
- Incorporation of th DALI-2 protocol, which now makes it possible to control DALI-2 drivers.
The iSOFT 5.0 Master DALI-2 incorporates new and more visual command screens that have been redesigned to clarify and simplify programming tasks.
Thanks to the DALI-2 console, new commands have been included such as "identify device", that allows users to know which driver corresponds to which address by means of a flashing light; or the command that resets memory banks. The software also allows operating modes as defined by the manufacturer, as well as more accurate dimming times within a wider range, thanks to the new "extended dimming time" variable.
- New configuration window for the CORE family of drivers. This window offers different functionalities:
- Creating standard format templates
- Programming previously created templates
- Editing templates
- Reading data from the driver's memory bank
- Inclusion of the "type 8" tab that can send DALI commands to 'T8' drivers, making it possible to regulate the temperature colour from warm white to cool white light.
- Inclusion of the GTINs or international product identification codes of the new DALI-2 models from ELT.
The new version, iSOFT 5.0 Master DALI 2, can be downloaded from our web page via the following link: https://www.elt.es/en/download-isoft-software