ELT, the leading manufacturer of lighting components, presents DLCM-2E-C2-M4D, a versatile, all-in-one LED driver particularly designed for indoor lighting fixtures of up to 46W.
The driver is multicurrent (250… 1100mA) and is equipped with a selectable output current via a micro switch. It is programmable with a dimming range from 1… 100%, and incorporates four regulation modes: DALI / DALI-2, Touch Dim (Push-Dim), 0… 10V and 10V PWM.
The DLCM-2E-C2-M4D driver comes with the new DALI-2 standard, which enables a greater level of control and monitoring, as well as a degree of interaction with the driver. In addition, its innovative 'screw-free' design makes it quick and easy to install.
Other key features of this driver include:
- Flicker free
- Low harmonic distortion factor (THD) <7%
- High power factor
- Protection from overcurrent, short circuits, overloads and over temperature
- Index protection IP20
- DALI and TOUCH (Push) with a memory function
- Service life of up to 100,000 hours at a maximum permitted tc
The driver is ENEC and TÜV certified and comes in two versions:
- DLCM 25/250…600-2E-C2-M4D → this model offers an output range of 3.5… 25W and a selectable output current of 250… 600mA.
- DLCM 46/650…1100-2E-C2-M4D → this model offers an output range of 9.1… 46W and a selectable output current of 650… 1100mA.
This is without question a robust and versatile driver, particularly recommended for residential, commercial and office applications.