ELT has implemented its turnkey lighting solution in Albalate del Arzobispo (Spain), an integrated street lighting solution which, for the first time, facilitates interoperability between systems, in this case making it possible to achieve the integrated management of the municipal water meters.
The project will bring numerous advantages to this Spanish town, including a saving of more than 70% in energy consumption, real time consumption monitoring of both lighting and water and a significant reduction in light pollution.
Puede encontrarse más información sobre este caso de éxito de ELT en el canal Youtube de la compañía: http://bit.ly/eltsuccessstory
The technological solutions implemented by ELT for this project comprised:
- STELARIA, the wireless remote street lighting management system, which controls and monitors the operation of the lighting fixtures by means of a communications network and through the use of a simple web application.
- The 100% programmable iLC PRO driver with different outputs and protection indices (IP20 and IP67), in addition to 9 dimming levels.
- Multifit LED modules with a 2700K colour temperature, selected due to their great versatility.
- The eLED RKIT driver, perfect for outdoor LED applications.
- ITP input transient and surges protection.